Sex Pistols launch self-titled scentAugust 19th, 2010 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 19 (ANI): Legendary rockers the Sex Pistols have launched the band’s first fragrance.
The group has collaborated with French beauty brand Etat Libre D’Orange to create the fragrance, which is described as ‘the spirit of punk’ in a bottle.
The perfume, which is launched this summer (10), comes in packaging inspired by the Sex Pistols’ hit track ‘God Save the Queen,’ reports the Daily Express.
A statement from executives at the fragrance company reads, “To wear this scent, you must resist tradition, fight conformity, and disregard aromatic conventions. In the spirit of punk, you must be willing to express yourself with abandon. You take risks and you wouldn’t be adverse to creating a little mayhem.” (ANI)
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Nicole Richie to launch fragrance - Jun 23, 2012
- Kim Kardashian launches wedding fragrance - Aug 06, 2011
- Taylor Swift to launch debut fragrance - Jul 16, 2011
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Jessica Simpson's perfume called 'I Fancy You' - Jul 08, 2011
- Mariah Carey to release perfume trio - Jun 16, 2011
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Shakira launches her own fragrance: 'S by Shakira' - Aug 02, 2010
- Lady Gaga's perfume photos leaked online - Jun 15, 2012
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Perfume fair organized in Delhi - Mar 27, 2011
- Arjun Rampal's perfume to be launched Jan 12 - Jan 07, 2012
- US Company launches world's first bacon-scented cologne - Apr 09, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's perfume reminds her of childhood - May 19, 2011