Serena Williams loves heelsAugust 25th, 2010 - 11:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 25 (IANS) Ace tennis player Serena Williams makes a fashion statement even in the tennis court, but says she gets close to tears if she can’t wear high heels.
Williams hates getting injured because it hampers her from wearing stylish footwear, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“When I’m injured it’s devastating because I know I won’t be able to wear heels. I’m practically in tears,” said Serena.
The world’s number one tennis player wonders how she became a sportswoman, especially because she has a very delicate, girly side to herself.
“I’m the complete not-normal athlete, and I often wonder how I got into sports because I hate working out. I hate running. I hate all that stuff. I love doing my nails, reading, going to the movies and wearing high heels - the higher the better actually,” she added.
- Serena Williams loves wearing high heels - Aug 26, 2010
- Bucketful condoms in Olympic Village trigger probe (Olympic Diary) - Aug 09, 2012
- Serena Williams gets cast off her foot after 7 months - Feb 28, 2011
- Serena Williams to launch range of nail polish - Mar 29, 2011
- Rihanna enjoys shocking with fashion - Dec 01, 2010
- Sharapova proud of her Russian origin - May 30, 2012
- China's tennis team faces uphill task at London Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
- Serena Williams taking lessons to become certified nail technician - Feb 18, 2010
- Serena Williams teaches beau how to play athlete in new film - May 15, 2010
- Imitation best form of flattery: Farah Khan on plagiarism - Aug 17, 2011
- Robin Williams hates ferrets - Dec 23, 2011
- Kardashian feels sexy in high heels - Mar 30, 2012
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Michelle Obama is a practical dresser - Feb 12, 2011
- Stilettos, gladiators, wedges ...for the well heeled! (With Images) - Sep 08, 2010