Sensuality at its best in Kingfisher’s 2009 calendarDecember 10th, 2008 - 8:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 10 (IANS) Bold and beautiful beauties from around the globe will soon adorn your walls as the Kingfisher’s 2009 calendar promises to scorch and soothe your senses for the next 12 months with its electric mix of sensuality and simplicity.”I wanted the photographs to be sensual yet understated so I had briefed the photographer to work in a space that would create such images. The accent was on simplicity and working with natural elements,” Kingfisher Airlines Chairman Vijay Mallya said in a statement.
“With our airline going global, this was the right time to source some of the finest models from around the globe,” he added.
Ace photographer Atul Kasbekar shot the calendar visuals in the Six Senses Hideaway Resorts in Thailand with beauties like Katya Melnikova from Uganda and Mimi Blix from Norway, as also India’s Moni Kangana Dutta and Tamara Moss from India.
“The images this year have been photographed for a graphic layout that has two images per page. With the amazing locales, the calendar has come out very well,” Kasbekar said.
“It is yet again an extraordinary combination of beauty, fashion and lifestyle, which comes together to create a magical spa for the soul,” he added.
This time around, the models sport swimwear from international brands like Alberta Ferretti, Jean Paul Gaultier, Diane von Furstenberg and accessories by Lanvin and Fendi.
The calendar is not on sale, as only a select few across the globe will receive a copy directly from Mallya.
- Salman Khan launches Kingfisher's Calendar 2011 - Dec 19, 2010
- Deepika And Siddhartha To Judge Models For Kingfisher Calendar 2011 - Oct 28, 2010
- Deepika Padukone, Mallya scion judge models for Kingfisher Calendar 2011 - Oct 27, 2010
- Kingfisher Calender to be shot in Mauritius - Oct 25, 2010
- Electric mix of speed, sensuality in Force India calendar - Jan 14, 2009
- Passengers stranded as 40 Kingfisher flights axed (Second Lead) - Jul 14, 2012
- No international operations until transaction suspension revoked: Mallya - Mar 21, 2012
- Deepika Padukone unveils Kingfisher's 2010 calendar - Dec 20, 2009
- Kingfisher ties-up with American Airlines - Nov 03, 2011
- Kingfisher to join oneworld airline alliance from February - Dec 19, 2011
- Mallya to ground low-cost Kingfisher Red in four months - Sep 28, 2011
- Kingfisher Airlines, Finnair enhance frequent flyer cooperation - Mar 18, 2011
- Finnair not averse to Kingfisher's direct flights to Helsinki - Sep 14, 2011
- Mallya gloats over Kingfisher getting best airline award - Sep 28, 2011
- Italian hairstylist Ferretti opens salon in Delhi - Nov 05, 2011