Selma Blair says she has darker sideJune 25th, 2012 - 5:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Actress Selma Blair says there are two sides to her personality - light and dark.
“Just as my CV has light and dark sides, I suppose there are two sides to my own character. I go from being hugely popular and entertaining to really not. I am not a manic depressive, but I can really go to the dark side,” femalefirst.co.uk. Quoted Blair as saying.
Blair says she was recently offered a reality TV show but she turned down the offer.
“You have to do it all to make a living, unless you are Cate Blanchett. You have to write five books and come out with a line of socks. I got approached to do a reality show now so long ago.”
“I decided I am too much reality for anyone. I don’t have the gaggle of goofy friends, and you have to do a lot of branding,” said the 40-year-old.
- Blanchett not patient enough to direct films - Mar 01, 2012
- I'm a loner: Anthony Hopkins - Jan 30, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian is 'obsessed' with her husband - Apr 01, 2012
- Marriage makes me feel secure: Claire Danes - Mar 06, 2012
- Blanchett wants to be mother more than friend - May 07, 2011
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Paloma Faith doesn't believe in marriage - Jul 06, 2012
- Lopez quits 'American Idol' - Jul 14, 2012
- Von Teese slams smoking - May 14, 2012
- Kourtney didn't want to stop breastfeeding - Mar 04, 2011
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- I always live in fear: Taylor Swift - Jan 18, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian colour coordinates shoe collection - Apr 16, 2011
- Anne Hathaway plans to wed next year - Jul 24, 2012