‘Selfish’ Robbie Williams puts off fatherhood plansOctober 12th, 2010 - 8:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 12 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams has no plans to enter into fatherhood as he’s too “selfish” to be a dad in the near future.
The singer married actress wife Ayda Field in August after being together for four years. They recently sparked rumours he was desperate to become a dad after claiming he’s considering in vitro fertilisation to help increase his chances of starting a family, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“Ayda wants to go straight away. But I’m putting it off for as long as possible,” said Williams.
“I’m really selfish and I quite like doing nothing all the time. When I get the chance to do nothing I go past (London’s) Hyde Park and look at mothers with prams and dads with footballs and think: ‘Oh no!’
“I already look knackered as it is. Heaven knows what’s going to happen to me once I have a kid,” he added.
- Robbie Williams too 'selfish' to be a dad in the near future - Oct 11, 2010
- Robbie Williams has fatherhood dreams - Jul 10, 2011
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie inspire Robbie Williams - Jun 07, 2010
- Williams turns to Victoria for advice - Aug 30, 2012
- Robbie Williams to be dad - Mar 30, 2012
- Robbie Williams nervous about parenthood - Sep 06, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams proposed to Ayda Field using pack of cards - Aug 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams wants 'gay' child - Oct 06, 2010
- Pet dogs play bridesmaids at Robbie, Ayda wedding - Aug 12, 2010
- Williams broke off thrice with girlfriend - Dec 29, 2009
- Robbie Williams not bothered over new baby's sex - Apr 01, 2012
- Williams ready to sleep with other men - Dec 30, 2011
- Williams wanted to make sex tape - Sep 07, 2012
- I would consider catwalk show: Williams - Sep 28, 2011