Selena Gomez receives death threatOctober 18th, 2011 - 1:19 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Oct 18 (IANS) Singer-actress Selena Gomez is terrified after she received a death threat.
The Los Angeles Police Department’s Threat Management Unit is investigating the matter after the singer obtained a restraining order against her stalker Thomas Brodnicki.
The 46-year-old allegedly told his psychiatrist he was going to kill Gomez after having conversations with god.
And according toTmz.com, his target is in “extreme fear”.
Gomez and her lawyer Blair Berk claim Brodnicki was picked up for mental evaluation last month after he allegedly threatened to “scratch people’s eyes out on the street”.
According to court documents, detectives are taking Brodnicki’s threats “extremely seriously” because of his history of mental illness.
- Gomez's obsessive fan given restraining order - Jan 08, 2012
- Bieber in brawl with photographer? - May 28, 2012
- Bell faces lawsuit - Aug 27, 2012
- Gomez cancels concerts - Dec 20, 2011
- Police to question pop star Justin Bieber over alleged assault - May 29, 2012
- Gomez gave first salary to pay rents - Jan 01, 2012
- Selena Gomez to star in 'The Getaway' action movie - Apr 10, 2012
- Gomez named ambassador of Seacrest's charity - Apr 22, 2012
- Gomez, Justin Bieber spotted on movie date - Jan 30, 2011
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against stalker - Feb 25, 2011
- Bieber pens song for Gomez - Jul 31, 2012
- Gomez terrified after threats from Bieber fans - Mar 12, 2011
- Selena has learnt to ignore rubbish: Justin - Nov 16, 2011
- Gomez to perform for Unicef - Jan 10, 2012
- Sharon Stone wins restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: actress, angeles police department, blair berk, conversations with god, court documents, death threat, detectives, extreme fear, history of mental illness, lawyer, management unit, mental evaluation, psychiatrist, restraining order, selena gomez, stalker, target, threat management