Selena Gomez blames ‘unhealthy food’ for hospitalisationJune 17th, 2011 - 6:06 am ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who was recently hospitalised, says she was “malnourished” because of chocolate bars and fatty treats, which were not good for her health.
On Friday, Gomez suffered nausea and a severe headache and sought medical help.
“I love M&Ms;, Kit Kats, Snickers and Goobers at the movies. I do eat… the problem is I don’t eat right. I love everything that’s possibly not good for me,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 18-year-old as asying.
The “Who Says” hitmaker said her mother, Mandy, is now taking care of her diet.
“Mom’s definitely shoving vitamins down my mouth and following me around. But at the same time, I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted. I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy,” she said.
- I was malnourished and exhausted: Selena Gomez - Jun 14, 2011
- Selena's mother to keep a check on her schedule - Jun 15, 2011
- Gomez thanks fans for support - Dec 28, 2011
- Gomez rushed to hospital after complaining of nausea - Jun 11, 2011
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012
- Gomez supports Unicef campaign - Apr 20, 2012
- Gomez cancels concerts - Dec 20, 2011
- I'm not perfect: Selena Gomez - Jun 18, 2011
- Gomez wants to work with DiCaprio - Sep 16, 2011
- Gomez wants fans to help create perfume - Oct 01, 2011
- I love Justin Bieber: Gomez - Feb 15, 2011
- Gomez gave first salary to pay rents - Jan 01, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to host new 'Big Brother'? - Apr 01, 2011
- Selena Gomez's scent inspired by Olsen - Apr 15, 2012
- Selena Gomez wants duet with Cheryl Cole - Nov 15, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,