Secrets to celebs’ sexy bikini bodies revealedJune 7th, 2009 - 4:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 7(ANI): Wondering how celebrities manage to look fab in a two-piece? Well, stop scratching your head, for the stars have revealed the secrets to their slim bodies.
Kelly Brook has revealed that she used a juice and vegetable diet to shed pounds after overindulging on holiday with boyfriend Danny Cipriani.
“She’s not drinking alcohol and has done an organic detox for a week,” the News of the World quoted a source as saying.
Britney Spears ditched a stone by cutting up the dance floor on her world tour and cutting back on the sweet stuff.
“I have no sugar. And I don’t have fruit or fruit juice either,” she said.
Katy Perry has said that she hates to exercise but likes skipping.
“I hate working out, but I love jumping rope. There’s a rhythm - it’s like dancing. I can double jump, cross. I can do all of it,” she said.
Fergie downs shots of vinegar, which her trainer Natasha Kufa claims flushes out fat in the colon and helps the body digest food.
“I do vinegar shots. It has to be organic apple cider, unfiltered. Two tablespoons. For some reason I’ve noticed a difference to my stomach,” she said.
Mel B’s secret weapon is making sure she takes time out from her fitness regime once a week.
“I do my Totally Fit fitness DVD between two to four times a week and drag my husband along when I go hiking,” she said.
“I love exercise. If you do it consistently and eat healthily, your body will really kick into gear. I like healthy, clean food. We don’t do butter or salt, but we have a bit of olive oil. We usually eat grilled fish and steamed veg with a lovely dressing and salads. It’s got to be tasty. But once a week I do my ‘Sod it Sunday’ and eat what I want,” she added.
Elle Macpherson stays slim by including fish oil in her daily organic diet.
“I’d encourage everyone to give it a go,” she said.
Heroes star Hayden Panettiere attribute her beautiful figure to a portion control system called the quarter rule.
“I’m a picker. I’ll eat a quarter of my meal and get full, then 20 minutes later, I’ll eat another quarter and let it sit in my stomach,” Hayden said.
Cindy Crawford looks as good in her 40s as she did in her 20s. Rather than starving herself, she does the opposite and snacks during the day.
“I snack between breakfast and lunch and again at 4pm so I’m not starving by the time I sit down to eat dinner,” she said. (ANI)
- Kareena Kapoor gorges on aloo, gobhi paranthas - Jan 20, 2012
- Navratri fasting: Feasting or detoxification? - Sep 30, 2011
- Vanessa Minnillo keeps check on cravings - Apr 24, 2012
- I'm a complete foodie: Deepika Padukone - Nov 21, 2011
- Emma is obsessed with sushi - Jun 19, 2010
- Lopez loses her curves - Mar 06, 2011
- Kelly Osbourne starved to be slim - Jan 06, 2011
- In winter, eat right to good skin - Nov 30, 2010
- Strict diet not healthy, says Brook - Jun 20, 2012
- Mel B new face of Jenny Craig - Oct 12, 2011
- Rihanna's workouts in wee hours - May 10, 2012
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- Rihanna's love for chocolate ice cream - Aug 15, 2011
- Summer best time to shed weight - Apr 04, 2012
Tags: drinking alcohol, elle macpherson, fish oil, fitness regime, fruit juice, grilled fish, hayden panettiere, jumping rope, kelly brook, news of the world, organic apple cider, portion control, secret weapon, sexy bikini, slim bodies, sod, sweet stuff, veg, vegetable diet, vinegar