Secret Behind Gary Coleman’s Fatal Fall RevealedJune 2nd, 2010 - 7:59 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
June 2, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): A close friend of Gary Coleman, Jeremy Spence, disclosed a new issue regarding the fatal fall of the 42 year old “Different Strokes” star Gary Coleman, who died on 28th May, suffering from a brain hemorrhage.
According to Jeremy, Coleman drove himself to the hospital on Wednesday, to undergo his usual thrice-weekly dialysis. It is a necessary treatment for his congenital kidney disease, which caused him to receive two kidney transplants when he was a child. Moreover the disease caused him to grow to just 4 foot-8. After this intense 4-hour dialysis session, he returned home at around 3pm. He was feeling drained and was so weak, that he had no strength remaining at all. Just after that he reportedly slipped and hit his head. It caused him a one-inch gash on head. His wife Shannon Price called for an ambulance to take him to the hospitals. There the doctors found out that the fall has caused him severe intracranial bleeding.
Later that afternoon Coleman slipped into coma, and was placed on life support. On Friday morning, the actor was taken off life support and died a few hours later at 12:05pm. His family members surrounded him at the time of his death.
The actor’s funeral will be held on Friday or Saturday, at a funeral home in Salt Lake City, Utah, as told by his attorney Randy Kester. But the family is still deciding whether to open the event to the public or keep it private.
According to Coleman’s family thousands of emails had poured to the hospital. This comforted the family thinking how loving he still is.
- Gary Coleman had a fatal fall due to weakness after a dialysis session - Jun 02, 2010
- Gary Coleman Dead At 42 From Brain Hemorrhage - May 29, 2010
- Former child TV star Gary Coleman "unconscious, on life support" in Utah hospital - May 28, 2010
- 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dead at 42 - May 29, 2010
- Gary Coleman's Fatal Fall: Causes and After-Effects - Jun 02, 2010
- Gary Coleman Dies At 42 - May 29, 2010
- Gary Coleman Death Ruled As An Accident - Oct 07, 2010
- Report: Former child star Gary Coleman hospitalized in Utah after fall - May 28, 2010
- Gary Coleman Hospitalized After Fall - May 28, 2010
- 'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman passes away at 42 - May 29, 2010
- Diff'rent Strokes' Gary Coleman 'critical' after fall - May 28, 2010
- Gary Coleman in hospital - May 28, 2010
- Former child star Gary Coleman dies at 42 - May 29, 2010
- "Diff'rent Strokes" Famed Actor Gary Coleman No More - May 29, 2010
- Gary Coleman's Parents Desire Particulars On His Death From His Wife - May 31, 2010
Tags: ambulance, brain hemorrhage, dialysis session, different strokes star, family members, family thousands, friday morning, gary coleman, inch gash, kester, kidney disease, kidney transplants, men at work, necessary treatment, pen men, salt lake city, salt lake city utah, shannon price, spence, wife shannon