Sebastian Bach Arrested For Creating RuckusNovember 16th, 2010 - 8:45 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
November 16 (Penmen at Work): Monday morning found the Skid Row singer, Sebastian Bach getting violent at a bar in Canada. He had to be restrained and then put under arrest. TMZ revealed the details after it managed to get hold of the survellience video which showed Bach at his worst.
The bar, Riley’s Olde Towne Pub located in Ontario, Canada, asked Bach to leave its premises as he had been making a nuisance of himself. The footage showed Sebastian angrily smashing his wine glass by dropping it on the floor as he made his way slowly to the entrace of the pub.
The owner of the bar was then seen following the singer in an attempt to restrain him. Bach seemed to in a mood for smashing up the articles belonging to the bar. Chaos reigned supreme for a few minutes with the staff of the bar trying to restrain Sebastian until the cops arrived to take him into their custody. The bar owner told the cops later on, that he had been bitten on the left hand while the struggle ensued.
The camera remained focussed on Sebastian even as he was searched thoroughly by the police. The cops recovered almost 2 grams of weed from the singer at the end of the search. He was then arrested and charged with assault, making mischief as well as for possession of drugs.
Sebastian Bachwhose real name is Sebastian Bierk is likely to appear in court today for a hearing of his charges. The 42 year old singer sure has a lot of problems to contend with right now.
- Sebastian Bach Arrested For Biting Bartender - Nov 16, 2010
- Sebastian Bach Arrested for Biting a Man and Marijuana Possession - Nov 16, 2010
- Sebastian Bach Charged Of Possessing Marijuana - Nov 17, 2010
- Sebastian Bach arrested - May 13, 2011
- Couples in Gurgaon bars to prove who they are - Mar 21, 2012
- Pub owner in China jailed for gay shows - Sep 03, 2011
- Victoria Beckham to lend voice in cartoon series - Jul 03, 2010
- Justin Bieber Rumored To Be Arrested In Dallas - Jun 06, 2010
- Bouncer's Credit Cards Save His Life By Stopping Knife Blows - Jan 14, 2011
- When Peter Andre turned into barman - May 02, 2012
- Chappell backs Ponting's on field tantrums - Mar 19, 2011
- Parrot scares off burglars - Mar 01, 2012
- Chace Crawford arrested for misdemeanour pot possession - Jun 05, 2010
- 'Vithagan' not a wholesome entertainer (Tamil Movie Review) - Nov 20, 2011
- Brit pub singer arrested for singing racist 'Kung Fu Fighting' song to Chinese - Apr 27, 2011
Tags: bar owner, chaos, cops, entrace, few minutes, left hand, mischief, monday morning, nuisance, olde towne, ontario canada, penmen, possession of drugs, premises, ruckus, sebastian bach, sebastian bierk, skid row, weed, wine glass