Sean Penn, wife party together after calling off separation bidMay 29th, 2009 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 29 (ANI): Just days after calling off their legal separation, Sean Penn and wife Robin Wright were spotted at a Memorial Day bash.
Initially, Sean had filed papers for a “legal separation with minor children” in April, reports Contactmusic.
Apparently, the Oscar winner dismissed the bid after spotting his partner enjoying life as a single woman at the Cannes Film Festival.
And now, it seems that the star pair is giving the relationship another chance.
They turned up to a party at Hollywood producer Joel Silver’s house in Malibu, and spent the evening enjoying drinks with Tom Hanks and Robert Downey, Jr. (ANI)
- Sean Penn finds new love - Aug 26, 2011
- Penns not getting back together - Aug 18, 2009
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright's divorce finalised - Aug 05, 2010
- Sean Penn dismisses Jessica White reunion rumours - Jul 27, 2010
- Sean Penn's son arrested - Nov 04, 2009
- Johansson moves in with Sean Penn? - Apr 15, 2011
- Mystery woman in Sean Penn's life? - Sep 07, 2009
- Sean Penn's 'son in police custody' - Nov 04, 2009
- Bryan Cranston Remembers The Memorable Bedroom Scene With Julia Roberts - Nov 27, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe, Amanda Seyfried 'make out' at Madonna's post-Oscar party - Mar 02, 2011
- Penn dating new girl? - Jul 09, 2011
- Sean Penn opts out of two big films for family - Jun 17, 2009
- Sandra Bullock to star alongside Robert Downey Jr. in 'Gravity'? - Oct 08, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn's cozy lunch date - Mar 02, 2011
- Why Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn broke up? - Jun 10, 2011
Tags: cannes film festival, drinks, enjoying life, hollywood, hollywood producer, joel silver, legal separation, malibu, memorial day, oscar winner, producer joel silver, relationship, robert downey, robert downey jr, robin wright, sean penn, single woman, star pair, tom hanks, wife robin