Sean Penn opts out of two big films for familyJune 17th, 2009 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 17 (IANS) Hollywood actor Sean Penn has dropped out of two high-profile films to focus on his family life.
The “Milk” star has opted out of MGM’s “The Three Stooges” and Universal and Imagine’s crime thriller “Cartel”, reported hollywoodreporter.com.
Penn has informed the productions he will not be available. However, it is unclear how long the absence could last, though sources have claimed up to a year.
In May, the Oscar-winner filed for a request to dismiss his legal separation case from Robin Wright Penn. It is the second time he had rescinded divorce proceedings. Now he is concentrating to solve his family problems.
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright's divorce finalised - Aug 05, 2010
- Sean Penn opens about his divorce from Robin Wright - Jan 06, 2011
- Sean Penn rejoins Three Stooges - Jan 06, 2010
- Sean Penn taking a break from films - Jun 17, 2009
- Sean Penn finds new love - Aug 26, 2011
- Why Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn broke up? - Jun 10, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson, Sean Penn's cozy lunch date - Mar 02, 2011
- Was Sean Penn kicked out of the Governer's Ball? - Mar 09, 2010
- Sean Penn's officially single after finalizing divorce - Aug 05, 2010
- Penn regrets not giving son stable upbringing - Jan 06, 2011
- Sean Penn's wife has "no plans to reconcile" - Aug 18, 2009
- Osama's death may impact Bigelow's 'Kill Bin Laden' - May 02, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson dating Sean Penn - Feb 11, 2011
- My ex-wife is a ghost to me now: Sean Penn - Jun 04, 2010
- Robin Wright, Greg Shapiro calls it quits - Mar 22, 2011
Tags: absence, cartel, crime thriller, divorce proceedings, hollywood, hollywood actor, hollywoodreporter, legal separation, london, mgm, milk star, oscar winner, profile films, robin wright, robin wright penn, sean penn, second time, three stooges