Sean Penn calls off divorceMay 22nd, 2009 - 1:36 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 22 (IANS) Hollywood actor Sean Penn has called off his divorce from wife Robin Wright less than a month after he filed for the legal separation from her citing irreconcilable differences.
The divorce papers that Penn filed April 24 in Marin County, California have been dismissed. The dismissal marks the second time in the past two years that Sean and Robin are attempting to patch up their marriage, reported aceshowbiz.com.
“I can confirm papers for legal separation have been dismissed and there are no papers in the court system any longer,” said Sean’s publicist Mara Buxbaum.
Sean and Robin have two children - daughter Dylan Frances and son Hopper Jack.
- Sean Penn's officially single after finalizing divorce - Aug 05, 2010
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright's divorce finalised - Aug 05, 2010
- Wright Penn's Divorce Finalized - Aug 05, 2010
- Robin Wright Penn files divorce against Sean Penn - Aug 19, 2009
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright Penn reconciling again? - May 22, 2009
- Sean Penn, Robin Wright agree on how to divide property upon divorce - Aug 20, 2009
- Robin Wright Penn Files For Divorce - Aug 19, 2009
- Sean Penn files for legal separation from wife - Apr 30, 2009
- My ex-wife is a ghost to me now: Sean Penn - Jun 04, 2010
- Sean Penn's 'son in police custody' - Nov 04, 2009
- Penns not getting back together - Aug 18, 2009
- Sean Penn's son arrested - Nov 04, 2009
- Robin Wright files for divorce from Sean Penn - Aug 19, 2009
- Penn regrets not giving son stable upbringing - Jan 06, 2011
- Sean Penn and Robin Wright's marriage is 'laid on a strong foundation of love' - Jun 24, 2009
Tags: april 24, divorce papers, hollywood, hollywood actor, hopper, irreconcilable differences, legal separation, mara buxbaum, marin county california, marriage, publicist, robin wright, sean penn, second time, wife robin