Sean Kingston discharged from hospitalJune 23rd, 2011 - 7:58 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 23 (IANS) Singer Sean Kingston has been discharged from hospital three weeks after receiving multiple injuries in a jet-skiing accident.
Kingston, 21, was discharged from Jackson Memorial Hospital Tuesday, his representative told MTV News confirming the news.
Earlier this week, the “Beautiful Girls” hitmaker, who suffered a broken jaw, fractured wrist and water in his lungs after he crashed into the Palm Island Bridge, revealed he is recovering and thanked fans for their support.
“Feeling a lot better! GOD IS GREAT! Thanks for all the prayers and support! Love you ALL!” he posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
- Sean Kingston's condition is stable - Jun 01, 2011
- Sean Kingston critical after jet ski accident - May 30, 2011
- Sean Kingston returns to work after injury - Jul 12, 2011
- Sean Kingston injured in jet ski accident - May 30, 2011
- Sean Kingston leaves hospital - Jun 23, 2011
- Kingston overwhelmed by Bieber's gesture - Aug 04, 2011
- Tara Reid fine after hospitalisation - Jul 23, 2012
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's stepson declared brain dead - Jul 09, 2012
- Ash, baby doing great, tweets excited Abhishek - Nov 16, 2011
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Kesha posts nude snap on Twitter - Sep 08, 2012
- After Al Pacino style, Abhishek wears MJ look - Dec 06, 2011
- Tara Reid hits nightclub days after hospitalisation - Jul 26, 2012
Tags: beautiful girls, blogging, broken jaw, fractured wrist, god, hospital london, island bridge, jackson memorial hospital, jet skiing, june 23, lungs, mtv, mtv news, palm island, prayers, sean kingston