Sean Combs sued over perfume bottle designFebruary 4th, 2009 - 5:09 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 4 (ANI): American rapper Sean Combs is being sued by an artist for copying the design of a sculpture for his fragrance bottle.
Tom Patti had filed a lawsuit last week in federal court, stating that Combs had used two of his tabletop glass sculptures, designed in the 1980s, for packaging his Unforgivable scent, reports Contactmusic.
The design on Combs grey glass bottle has ribbing and comes with a glass cradle, and Patti argues that it is similar in style to his conceptions Modulated Solar Airframe and Compacted Gray With Clear And Ribs.
Patti is claiming unspecified damages from the singer, and Combs representatives have declined to comment over the allegations. (ANI)
- Sean Combs sued over perfume - Jan 17, 2012
- Sean Combs aka Diddy's record label Bad Boy Entertainment sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- Dame Elizabeth Taylor's fragrance tops celebrity perfumes poll - Dec 31, 2009
- Elizabeth Taylor' fragrance tops celebrity perfumes list - Dec 30, 2009
- Lil Wayne turns designer - Dec 13, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Powerful fragrances work better in winter: Tom Ford - Dec 31, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's perfume reminds her of childhood - May 19, 2011
- Bieber to shave off hair for new look - Oct 26, 2010
- Britney to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Busta Rhymes Sued For Hurling Glassware at a Woman - Sep 18, 2010
- Diddy sued by ex-employee for age discrimination - Sep 03, 2010
- Photographer sues Kanye West for 'assault' - Jan 06, 2011
- 50 Cent named in copyright infringement case - Dec 16, 2010
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012