Sean Combs ‘committed to being a good father’ to sixth childNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:51 am ICT by admin
Last year, the rapper’s representatives consistently refused that he’d fathered the child with Atlanta beauty Sarah Chapman.
Combs, however, has now accepted the baby, and insisted that he is “committed to being a good father” to his little daughter.
He said that before the results of DNA tests were out, he was not sure about the baby’s paternity.
“At first, I wasn’t sure if this was my child. Now that it has become clear she is, I will take care of her for the rest of her life,” the New York Daily News quoted him as saying.
Sources have revealed that the rapper has worked out visitation and support terms with Chapman.
The singer has also been trying to repair his relationship with Porter, they say. (ANI)
- Diddy sued for $1 trillion, blamed for 9/11 - Jan 29, 2011
- No more kids until marriage: Diddy - Jun 13, 2010
- Diddy shocks Chris Gethard with fake gun, Tic Tacs, lip balm, strippers - Jan 17, 2011
- Sean Combs blames work for failed relationships - Jan 30, 2011
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- I'm not an easy person to love, says P Diddy - Jun 20, 2010
- P. Diddy Sued For $900 Billion For Bringing Down World Trade Center! - Jan 29, 2011
- P. Diddy to be sued for $1 trillion - Jan 29, 2011
- Diddy blames hectic work schedule for ruining his relationships - Jan 29, 2011
- Sean Combs aka Diddy's record label Bad Boy Entertainment sued for age discrimination - Sep 04, 2010
- Diddy Calls Martin Bashir's Query Over His Son's Maybatch As "Racist" - Aug 04, 2010
- Justin Bieber denies fathering a baby charges - Nov 04, 2011
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Gifts Maybach To His Son On 16th Birthday - Jan 30, 2010
- P Diddy wants to play at Prince William's royal wedding - Jan 22, 2011
- Sean "Diddy" Combs gifts $360k Maybach to son on his 16th b'day - Jan 26, 2010