Sean Bean focusses on work after splitOctober 25th, 2010 - 2:05 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 25 (IANS) British actor Sean Bean has opened up about his recent marriage breakdown, admitting he has been “concentrating on work” to take his mind off the split.
The “Golden Eye” star is single again after separating from his fourth wife, Georgina Sutcliffe, over the summer as she filed divorce papers in August in a bid to bring their two-year union to an official end.
Imdb.com reports Bean has revealed he is now doing his best to move on from the breakup, but hasn’t given up hope of finding love again.
“I’m OK about it all really, but I’m just concentrating on working hard at the moment. It seems I’m young, free and single again. I wouldn’t say what has happened has put me off women, and as for marrying again, well I just can’t say,” he said.
- Sean Bean to get divorce for fourth time - Aug 07, 2010
- Penn regrets not giving son stable upbringing - Jan 06, 2011
- Sean Bean stabbed in arm? - Jun 15, 2011
- Bullock denies enjoying date nights with Reynolds - Dec 23, 2010
- Zac Efron donates clothes to charity - Dec 10, 2011
- Sean Bean getting divorced from fourth wife - Aug 06, 2010
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Taylor Lautner didn't expect 'Twilight' success - Jan 02, 2011
- Clooney's idyllic Italian villa turns into tourist site - Nov 12, 2010
- Ferdinand fears England career finished - Jun 09, 2012
- Timberlake fails to multi-task - Dec 22, 2010
- Margaret Sutcliffe says that 'Larry the cat' at Number 10 is hers - Feb 24, 2011
- Sean Connery to eat non-stop on 80th birthday - Aug 25, 2010
- Ricky Gervais won't be hosting the Golden Globes again - Jan 20, 2011
- Hugh Grant blames golf for being single! - Nov 18, 2009