Seal rules out divorce from HeidiJanuary 29th, 2012 - 8:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 29 (IANS) Singer Seal, who announced he has split from his wife Heidi Klum after seven years of marriage, says they are not getting divorced.
“There is nothing to reconcile. We haven’t fallen out. We’re not getting divorced. We’re not even legally separated. We are separated. The reality of the situation is we have grown apart. And so … is there a chance of us getting back together? Honestly… don’t know. I don’t know the answer to that,” showbizspy.com quoted Seal as saying.
The 48-year-old is raising four children - Leni, 7, Henry, 6, Johan, 5, and two-year-old Lou - with the German supermodel.
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Heidi Klum follows suit, removes wedding ring - Feb 19, 2012
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Klum, Seal confirm split - Jan 23, 2012
- Italian holiday for Heidi Klum and her family - Jun 18, 2011
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
- I feel so lucky to have found Seal: Heidi Klum - Sep 29, 2010