Seal, Klum call off Mexican wedding renewal plan due to swine fluMay 2nd, 2009 - 2:29 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 2 (ANI): Popstar Seal and wife Heidi Klum have scrapped their wedding renewal plans because of the swine flu pandemic.
The star pair was planning a romantic break in Costa Careyes, Mexico to celebrate their fourth anniversary this month - but after looking at the world’s current situation they are having second thoughts.
“Heidi was worried about border closings and her three small children - and, of course, she’s pregnant,” Contactmusic quoted a source, as telling Life & Style magazine.
A spokesperson for Klum confirms, “Heidi and Seal have decided to renew their vows at home in L.A. this year.”
The couple got married in May, 2005. (ANI)
- Klum, Seal to visit Mexico to renew wedding vows - May 01, 2010
- Klum, Seal call off wedding renewal plans due to swine flu - May 03, 2009
- Heidi Klum and Seal renew their wedding vows on their 5th wedding anniversary - May 09, 2010
- Heidi Klum and Seal celebrate their 5th wedding anniversary by renewing their wedding vows - May 11, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal renew wedding vows - May 09, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal to become relationship counsellors - Jun 04, 2010
- Klum, Seal take wedding vows for sixth time - May 10, 2011
- Heidi Klum And Seal Renew Wedding Vows Yet Again - May 11, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey scraps India trip over swine flu fear - May 07, 2009
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Heidi Klum and Seal renew wedding vows - May 11, 2010
- Klum, Seal renew wedding vows in retro style - May 11, 2009
- Oprah Winfrey cancels Indian trip over swine flu fears - May 07, 2009
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
Tags: amp, contactmusic, costa careyes mexico, current situation, flu, fourth anniversary, heidi and seal, heidi klum, looking at the world, mexican wedding, romantic break, second thoughts, spokesperson, star pair, style magazine, swine flu pandemic, vows, wedding renewal, wife heidi