Scorsese makes films only for money: CoppolaNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:29 am ICT by admin
“He’s making movies because he needs to make a certain amount of money because he has a big family and many previous wives,” Contactmusic quoted Coppola as telling Empire magazine.
Coppola’s remark comes despite the fact that he and Scorsese are long-time friends.
Recently, he also criticised Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, and Al Pacino for changing the ambition they showed while beginning their acting careers.
He said that the actors had set their minds on money, even though the actors had already gotten richer. (ANI)
- GOD FATHER TRIOLOGY - Aug 26, 2010
- Francis Ford Coppola Gets An Honorary Oscar - Nov 15, 2010
- Francis Ford Coppola, Eli Wallach & Jean Luc Godard set to receive Governor's Awards at the Oscars - Aug 26, 2010
- Al Pacino says he was almost fired from 'The Godfather' - Dec 08, 2010
- Francis Ford Coppola receives lifetime achievement Oscar - Nov 15, 2010
- Robert De Niro receives Honorary Doctorate Degree from Bates College - May 29, 2012
- Robert De Niro Honored By The Kennedy Center - Dec 30, 2009
- Scorsese seeks Pacino, De Niro for Sintara movie - May 26, 2010
- Ford to be honoured by Society of Cinematographers - Feb 01, 2012
- Even after so many years 'Godfather' remains fresh: Big B - Sep 02, 2011
- Martin Scorsese wants to make Frank Sinatra's Biopic - May 25, 2010
- De Niro to team up with Scorsese again - Mar 08, 2011
- Future film projects would be small-budget, says Francis Ford Coppola - Oct 12, 2010
- Coppola, Godard to get honorary Oscars - Aug 26, 2010
- Italian gets funeral 64 years after being killed - May 24, 2012
Tags: actors, al pacino, ambition, amount of money, bucks, coppola, creativity, criticised, empire magazine, godfather director, helen morris, jack nicholson, knot, long time friends, robert de niro, scorsese