Scientology behind JLo, Marc split?August 14th, 2011 - 8:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 14 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez’s commitment to Scientology is said to be the reason behind her split with husband Marc Anthony as the couple quarrelled over her wish to send their three-year-old twins, Max and Emme, to a Scientology school.
“Jennifer and Marc couldn’t see eye-to-eye on the subject. She’s always been more into the church than him. He wasn’t a huge fan and it caused problems,” dailymail.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
JLo is close friends with Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes, who are staunch Scientologists.
The 42-year-old said in one of her recent interviews that she “wouldn’t mind” having her twins educated by the church, adding: “I just wish that people wouldn’t judge it without knowing what it is.”
JLo’s marriage had been in trouble for some time and the couple announced July 15 that they were splitting.
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- I will always love Jennifer: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- Lopez finds motherhood 'overwhelming' - Nov 22, 2011
- Marc Anthony seeks joint custody of kids - Dec 22, 2011
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez devastated after split - Jul 19, 2011
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez takes her children to the sets of 'Papi' - Aug 23, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Marriage with JLo wasn't sustainable: Marc Anthony - Sep 02, 2011
- People Magazine Jennifer Lopez names 'World's most beautiful person for 2011' - Apr 14, 2011
- Lopez, Smart not yet married - Mar 22, 2012