Schwarzenegger’s son lands movie roleJuly 11th, 2012 - 7:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 11 (IANS) Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Patrick has bagged a major movie role opposite “Twilight” hunk Taylor Lautner in “Grown Ups 2″.
“Grown Ups 2″ is a follow-up to the 2010 comedy starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Rob Schneider.
The 18-year-old stars in the sequel alongside Lautner and has already been spotted on the sets in Boston, Massachusetts, reports dailystar.co.uk.
After his first day of filming, Patrick wrote in a post on his Twitter page, “Amazing first day on ‘Grown Ups 2′ with my frat brothas (sic)… so happy to be part of this.”
“Grown Ups 2″ is scheduled for a release next year.
- Taylor Lautner in 'Grown Ups 2'? - Apr 06, 2012
- Lautner doesn't mind comparison to Kim's husband - Aug 30, 2011
- Movie Review - Grown Ups (2010) - Aug 14, 2010
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Depp wins best actor trophy at People's Choice Awards - Jan 06, 2011
- 'Twilight' leads People's Choice awards with 8 nominations - Nov 11, 2010
- The Hot Shot Eligible Bachelors Of Hollywood: The Craze Is Amazing - Dec 17, 2010
- 'Grown Ups' - childish and boring (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 13, 2010
- Aniston wants to remake 'The Graduate' with Pattinson - Nov 25, 2010
- Schwarzenegger to pen autobiography - Sep 23, 2011
- Affleck supports politician's campaign - May 24, 2012
- Lautner to work with Gus Van Sant - Nov 03, 2011
- Divorce is the right thing: Jennie Garth - Mar 19, 2012
- RV dealer challenges Lautner to a push-up contest - Aug 31, 2010
- Sheen's TV comeback big hit - Jul 02, 2012
Tags: adam sandler, adam sandler kevin james, arnold schwarzenegger, boston massachusetts, chris rock, comedy, dailystar, david spade, frat, grown ups, hunk, london, rob schneider, sequel, starring adam sandler, taylor lautner, twilight, ups