Schwarzenegger’s son lands movie roleJuly 11th, 2012 - 7:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 11 (IANS) Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son Patrick has bagged a major movie role opposite “Twilight” hunk Taylor Lautner in “Grown Ups 2″.
“Grown Ups 2″ is a follow-up to the 2010 comedy starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, and Rob Schneider.
The 18-year-old stars in the sequel alongside Lautner and has already been spotted on the sets in Boston, Massachusetts, reports dailystar.co.uk.
After his first day of filming, Patrick wrote in a post on his Twitter page, “Amazing first day on ‘Grown Ups 2′ with my frat brothas (sic)… so happy to be part of this.”
“Grown Ups 2″ is scheduled for a release next year.
- Taylor Lautner in 'Grown Ups 2'? - Apr 06, 2012
- Lautner doesn't mind comparison to Kim's husband - Aug 30, 2011
- Movie Review - Grown Ups (2010) - Aug 14, 2010
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Depp wins best actor trophy at People's Choice Awards - Jan 06, 2011
- 'Twilight' leads People's Choice awards with 8 nominations - Nov 11, 2010
- The Hot Shot Eligible Bachelors Of Hollywood: The Craze Is Amazing - Dec 17, 2010
- 'Grown Ups' - childish and boring (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 13, 2010
- Aniston wants to remake 'The Graduate' with Pattinson - Nov 25, 2010
- Schwarzenegger to pen autobiography - Sep 23, 2011
- Affleck supports politician's campaign - May 24, 2012
- Lautner to work with Gus Van Sant - Nov 03, 2011
- Divorce is the right thing: Jennie Garth - Mar 19, 2012
- RV dealer challenges Lautner to a push-up contest - Aug 31, 2010
- Sheen's TV comeback big hit - Jul 02, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,