Schwarzenegger to pen autobiographySeptember 23rd, 2011 - 1:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 23 (IANS) Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to give fans an insight into his rise to fame, the breakdown of his marriage and his experiences as California governor in an autobiography.
The action star-turned-politician’s book is tentatively titled “Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story”, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Though the actor has been preparing to put the book together for long, he will begin writing chapters for the book during breaks while filming “The Expendables 2″.
“He has been keeping notes and working on the book for over a year. He didn’t want to write his autobiography while he was governor,” said his spokesperson.
Apart from his career, the book will also cover his marriage to Maria Shriver, with whom he split earlier this year following the revelation that he fathered a lovechild with a maid.
Schwarzenegger will also write about his upbringing in Austria, his bodybuilding and his time in office.
Jonathan Karp of publisher Simon & Schuster said: “Nobody has a life story even close to his. Truly, Arnold is one of the most fascinating figures of our time.”
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's son hospitalised - Jul 23, 2011
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- Maria Shriver spends Memorial Day with her children - May 31, 2011
- Gigi Goyette claims to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress - May 26, 2011
- It's now Professor Arnold Schwarzenegger! - Aug 03, 2012
- Schwarzenegger to meet former mistress, son - Jul 12, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger divorce might be very costly - Jun 03, 2011
- Schwarzenegger begs wife for second chance - May 28, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver split after 25 years - May 10, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger shoots for 'The Last Stand' - Nov 05, 2011
- Schwarzenegger has secret lovechild! - May 17, 2011
- 'Law & Order' to take on Arnold Schwarzenegger's infidelity saga - Jul 20, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's daughter to release self-help book - Sep 11, 2010
Tags: action star, arnold schwarzenegger, autobiography, bodybuilding, california governor, experiences, insight, jonathan, jonathan karp, london, lovechild, maria shriver, marriage, politician, revelation, simon schuster, spokesperson, total recall, true life story, upbringing