Schwarzenegger plans to return to acting career post governor stintJanuary 1st, 2011 - 12:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 1 (ANI): Arnold Schwarzenegger has said that he might take up his acting career once again after he steps down from his post as California Governor next week.
The Terminator star gave up acting after he was elected governor to the state of California since 2003. He will step down at the beginning of 2011 and hand over the role to incoming Democrat Jerry Brown, sparking speculation over his next move.
However, Schwarzenegger said he couldn’t reveal specific details until he is out of office.
“It is like bicycling, or like skiing. You get on it and you feel like there is no time lapse there at all…,” the Daily Express quoted him as telling Variety magazine.
“The list is a long list of things I can do, but nothing I can concentrate on until I am literally, totally out of office. For me the joy of life is not to know, and you get into it and you kind of figure it out. I love that. I don’t like safety nets. I am not a believer in that… So you go in there with an open mind and you have to learn very quickly.” (ANI)
- Schwarzenegger to return to acting - Jan 02, 2011
- Arnie may return to acting - Jan 04, 2011
- Medvedev accepts Schwarzenegger invite for skiing - Jan 04, 2011
- Medvedev, Schwarzenegger form tweet friendship - Jan 05, 2011
- Schwarzenegger & DeVito to appear in 'Twins 2'? - May 10, 2011
- Gigi Goyette claims to be Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress - May 26, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger might play sheriff in an upcoming movie - Apr 09, 2011
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- Wife forced Schwarzenegger to admit love child - May 20, 2011
- 'Expendables 2' a break from politics: Schwarzenegger - Aug 19, 2012
- California Governor Schwarzenegger applauds lifting of ban against same-sex marriage - Aug 13, 2010
- Jerry Brown wants to run for the Governor's office again - Mar 04, 2010
- Is Frankie Muniz thinking about a career in politics? - Jun 20, 2011
- New governors of California, Nevada, Minnesota, and Wisconsin usher in the new era - Jan 04, 2011
- Jane Seymour says that Arnold Schwarzenegger has other love children as well - May 23, 2011
Tags: acting career, arnold schwarzenegger, believer, california governor, career post, daily express, democrat, jerry brown, joy of life, london jan, safety nets, speculation, state of california, stint, terminator, time lapse, variety magazine