Schreiber happy to finally find flaw with flawless JolieJune 24th, 2009 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 24 (ANI): Liev Schreiber has said that he was glad to find his “perfect” Salt co-star Angelina Jolie flawed.
The 6-foot-3 star revealed he had imagined the stunning beauty to be short but was happy to find her shorter at 5-foot-8.
“She’s a lot shorter than I thought she would be, but I was pleased by that. I’m happy there was a flaw,” the New York Daily News quoted the actor as saying.
Schreiber, who recently celebrated his Hamptons magazine Father’s Day cover, added: “Having said that, I think Angelina is pretty talented. And a remarkable human being, and a great mom.
“She’s definitely not like any other lady I know.” (ANI)
- 'Angelina Jolie works her butt off': Liev Schreiber - Jul 29, 2010
- Angelina Jolie makes an appearance at 'Comic-con' to promote her new movie Salt - Jul 23, 2010
- When Angelina Jolie discovered the world of women spies - Jul 19, 2010
- Brangelina At Salt - Jul 21, 2010
- Angelina is perfect spy: 'Salt' director (Interview) - Jul 15, 2010
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber land spy roles in rival movies - Mar 16, 2009
- Her kids know when Jolie is funny - May 08, 2011
- Jolie sprinkles Rs.78 mn worth 'Salt' on Indian box office - Jul 27, 2010
- Sexy Jolie graces the cover of Vanity Fair - Jun 29, 2010
- Movie Review - Salt (2010) - Jul 24, 2010
- Angelina Starrer Salt Collects 7.8 Crore In First Week In India - Jul 28, 2010
- Simulated sex scenes in 'Easy A' were 'real workout', says Emma Stone - Dec 16, 2010
- Brangelina planning 'adventure' in 'random part of the world' for Christmas - Dec 19, 2010
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Johnny Depp pleased to find Angelina Jolie 'incredibly normal' - Dec 01, 2010