Scherzinger’s crazy night ideas!December 17th, 2011 - 10:45 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 17 (IANS) Singer Nicole Scherzinger admits her idea of a crazy night is watching a movie and eating pizza.
The 32-year-old singer insists she is usually “self-controlled” when it comes to her diet but occasionally she likes to let her hair down and indulge in some calorific treats, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“If I’m getting crazy, I’ll watch a movie, have pizza. I love red velvet cake and I love junk food sometimes,” she said.
“I’m pretty self-controlled but when I do party, some people say I’m the life of it,” she added.
- I still love Hamilton: Scherzinger - Dec 27, 2011
- Gomez likes baking - Nov 20, 2011
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- Jessica Biel addicted to cheese - Jul 30, 2010
- Hathaway survives on hummus, radishes - Jun 20, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger is a beast on stage - Dec 09, 2010
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- Gaga reduces drinking - Sep 05, 2012
- Cole too busy for love - Apr 26, 2012
- Longoria Parker doesn't diet - Feb 01, 2010
- Hamilton afraid of my driving: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 18, 2010
- Scherzinger's family dream - Mar 01, 2011
- Gaga blames dad's restaraunt for weight gain - Sep 21, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012