Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat DollsDecember 18th, 2011 - 8:55 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 18 (IANS) Singer Nicole Scherzinger will “pay homage” to Pussycat Dolls during her forthcoming solo tour.
“The tour is not going to be as big a spectacle as Rihanna or Katy Perry’s were. There will be dancers, a live band and I’ll pay homage to the Pussycat Dolls,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
The Pussycat Dolls was originally formed in 1995 as a burlesque dance troupe,before getting international success as a pop band with Nicole Scherzinger as the frontwoman.
- Kardashian to produce 'Pussycat Dolls' show - Sep 17, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger 'doesn't want to hear Pussycat Dolls songs' - Dec 28, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger felt uncomfortable in Pussycat Doll outfit - Oct 09, 2010
- Scherzinger backs British music campaign - May 19, 2012
- How Nicole Scherzinger was rejected for dancing toothbrush ad - Mar 09, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger too scared to challenge Britney to a dance-off - Apr 06, 2009
- Is Lewis Hamilton planning to propose Nicole Scherzinger? - May 31, 2010
- Gomez flaunts Arora's design in new video (With image) - Aug 18, 2011
- Scherzinger roped in for 'Phantom of the Opera' sequel - Oct 10, 2009
- Pussycat Dolls no.1 on fitness DVD charts - Jan 03, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger takes Dannii Minogue's place on the 'X Factor' panel - Jul 01, 2010
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Is Katy Perry in love again ? - Jan 30, 2012
- Scherzinger wants to produce band mates' solo albums - Feb 24, 2009
- Perry to bare all for Rolling Stones magazine shoot - Jan 28, 2011