Scherzinger open to adoptionDecember 9th, 2010 - 7:03 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 9 (IANS) Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger would not mind adopting a child in future.
Scherzinger, 31, who is dating British Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton, says she is keen to start a family, but says she wouldn’t like to have too many children, reports contactmusic.com.
“Yeah, I’d like to adopt. I’d like to have a couple of kids in the future, no more than that. I won’t be surrounded by children,” she said.
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Scherzinger dislikes long distance relationship - May 22, 2011
- Hamilton turns musician, records R&B; tracks - Jan 02, 2012
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Scherzinger trusts me 100 percent: Hamilton - Jul 27, 2012
- Andrew Lloyd Webber wants Nicole Scherzinger in his new TV show - Mar 14, 2011
- Scherzinger's family dream - Mar 01, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton are back together - Feb 17, 2012
- Scherzinger wants to be a mother - Aug 24, 2010
- Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Sep 23, 2010
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Jan 01, 2011
- Hamilton sends love notes to Scherzinger - Dec 08, 2011
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011