Scherzinger held at gunpoint in MexicoDecember 16th, 2011 - 5:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 16 (IANS) Choreographer Brian Friedman has revealed that he and singer Nicole Scherzinger were held at gunpoint by a local gang during a recent trip to Mexico.
“The X Factor” judge went to the North American country to shoot the video for her new single “Try with Me” and while going to the shoot location, she was held at gunpoint.
Friedman, who choreographed for many popular music artists such as Britney Spears, Beyonce Knowles and Mariah Carey, accompanied Scherzinger on the trip.
“We were held at gunpoint. People next to our cars … there were M16s and Berettas! Nicole cursed me with this trip. It was the craziest adventure ever,” contactmusic.com quoted Friedman as saying.
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- L.A. Reid signs up for 'The X Factor' - Feb 06, 2012
- Kanye West Initiates A Twitter Skirmish Against Britney Spears Akin To The One Against Taylor Swift - Jan 16, 2011
- Britney Spears tweets a photo giving a sneak peek of her new video - Jan 25, 2011
- Beyonce, Shakira, Madonna, Britney among 'Sexiest Female Singers' - Nov 08, 2009
- Gaga's debut fragrance to smell of 'blood and semen' - Jan 28, 2011
- Britney Spears punches herself in the face for 'Hold It Against Me' teaser - Feb 14, 2011
- Rihanna named hottest tweeter - Feb 02, 2012
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- Jessie J flaunts Indian designers' gown at Brit Awards (With Images) - Feb 23, 2012
- Beyonce offered $500 mn to judge 'The X Factor' - Feb 03, 2012
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- MySpace names Pink as best female artist - Oct 09, 2010
- Britney Spears Rocks Again With "Hold It Against Me" - Jan 18, 2011
- Beyonce is highest paid performer per minute - Nov 12, 2011
Tags: berettas, beyonce, beyonce knowles, brian friedman, britney spears, cars, choreographer, gunpoint, london, m16s, mariah carey, nicole scherzinger, north american country, popular music artists, trip to mexico, x factor