Scherzinger enjoys charity workAugust 12th, 2012 - 2:13 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 12 (IANS) Singer Nicole Scherzinger says she enjoys charity work as she gets pleasure out of helping others.
“I don’t know if it’s selfish because I get so much fulfilment out of it, but it excites me to be with special-needs kids and families,” she told Cosmopolitan magazine.
“I don’t think I’ve actually told anybody this before, but while many people are partying on a Saturday night - and I’ve had my fair share of that, believe me - some weekends I visit an association for adults with special needs. They have casino nights, so I take my girls and we go gambling and have a gay old time,” Scherzinger was quoted as saying by contactmusic.com.
- Cheryl Cole happy being jobless - Jun 20, 2011
- No regrets over X-factor: Nicole Scherzinger - Feb 10, 2012
- Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shape - May 09, 2011
- I have the hottest boyfriend in the world, says Nicole Scherzinger - Sep 19, 2010
- Betty White Wants to Legalize Gay Marriage - Oct 30, 2010
- Ageing doesn't worry Nicole Scherzinger - Mar 21, 2011
- I write for pleasure: Cheryl Cole - Jun 09, 2012
- Kelly Rowland out of 'X Factor' - Oct 30, 2011
- Allen demands $1.5 mn donation from Morgan - Jan 14, 2011
- Nicole Richie doesn't wear make-up! - Jan 21, 2011
- Madonna not keen to judge reality show - Apr 20, 2012
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Betty White supports gay marriage - Oct 30, 2010
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- Scherzinger trusts me 100 percent: Hamilton - Jul 27, 2012
Tags: adults with special needs, casino nights, charity work, cosmopolitan magazine, fair share, fulfilment, girls, helping others, nicole scherzinger, old time, pleasure, saturday night, special needs kids