Scary Spice set to marry hubby Belafonte againDecember 31st, 2007 - 5:13 pm ICT by admin
New York, Dec 31 (ANI): Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown is all set to walk down the aisle again with her husband Stephen Belafonte in April 2008 in Los Angeles.
The 32-year-old singer had left her family and friends shocked when she slipped off to Las Vegas to marry Belafonte in June.
A close friend of Mel has revealed that the singer is excited about exchanging wedding vows again, and that preparations for the extravagant event have already begun.
“Mel is very excited at the thought and can’t wait to bring everyone together for this special event,” the New York Post quoted the source as saying.
It is also said that Mel will be having her mother and 8-year-old daughter Phoenix Chi her side during the event.
Mel Bs ex-husband dancer Jimmy Gulzar recently lost the court bid for not allowing Phoenix to go on the Spice Girls World Tour with her mother.
Mel plans to work out her on-off troubles with Jimmy without a cliche public mudslinging match. She doesn’t want her daughter affected by the drama nor the negativity surrounding it to affect her current state of happiness either,” the souce said. (ANI)
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Melanie Brown pregnant - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B's kids won't follow her in showbiz - Oct 25, 2010
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Nelson Mandela once tried to hook Mel B up with his cousin - May 01, 2010
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B keen to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
- Mel B wants baby in 2011 - Mar 18, 2011
- Mel B wants interesting name for yet-to-be-born baby - Aug 09, 2011
- Mel B to star in own reality TV show - May 22, 2010
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
Tags: aisle, bs, cliche, current state, dancer, family and friends, girls world, hubby, jimmy gulzar, match, melanie brown, mudslinging, negativity, new york dec, new york post, scary spice, souce, spice girls, state of happiness, stephen belafonte