Scary Spice can’t believe Sporty needs trainer to lose baby weightJune 3rd, 2009 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 3 (ANI): Melanie Brown was shocked to know that her fellow Spice Girl Melanie Chisholm had hired a trainer to help her shed post-pregnancy bulges.
The singer revealed she was left wide eyed after discovering that the Sporty Spice was seeking external help to get herself back in shape.
“I read about Mel C’s post-baby fitness regime and thought, ‘Good on her!’ Contactmusic quoted her as telling Britain’s Closer magazine.
“I was surprised she has a trainer though, because she’s always been so good at doing her own workouts and training - she is Sporty Spice after all,” she added.
The mum-of-two further handed out advice on weight loss, adding: “It’s really important to take things slowly when you’ve had a baby because your body has been through so much. After Angel, I went for long walks and got back into weights and cardio only when I felt up to it. I found breastfeeding really helps the weight fall off too.” (ANI)
- Mel B new face of Jenny Craig - Oct 12, 2011
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- How do Hollywood yummy mummies shed flab? - Mar 24, 2010
- For baby, everything's on the backburner: Lara Dutta (Interview) - Sep 03, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Lose weight post-pregnancy - but don't rush it - Jun 15, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals how she lost her baby weight - Jul 11, 2010
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel C upset with Olympic play list - Jun 21, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Simpson's weight issues - Sep 05, 2012
- How Coleen Rooney lost post-baby flab - Jul 25, 2010
- Mel B doesn't care about pregnancy weight - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: angel, baby weight, cardio, closer magazine, fitness regime, june 3, long walks, mel c, melanie brown, melanie chisholm, pregnancy, scary spice, shape, spice girl, sporty spice, weight loss, weights, workouts