Scarlett Johansson signs up for ‘Iron Man’ sequelMarch 13th, 2009 - 5:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 13 (IANS) Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has joined the starry list for the sequel of superhero movie “Iron Man”.
She signed up the deal March 12 and has followed in the footsteps of actors Samuel L. Jackson and Mickey Rourke to come onboard for the 2010 project, reports contactmusic.com.
Johansson, 24, will play Marvel comics’ villainous superspy Black Widow opposite Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow and Don Cheadle in the new movie.
- Ben Kingsley in 'Iron Man 3'? - Apr 10, 2012
- Iron Man 2 is back - Apr 09, 2009
- Scarlett Johansson in talks with Hollywood bosses over 'Black Widow' - Sep 24, 2010
- Shooting for 'Iron Man 2' was trying process: Robert Downey Jr. - May 08, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson 'turns red' for Iron Man 2! - Jul 18, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants more action scenes - May 07, 2010
- 'The Avengers'-Ups the bar for superhero franchisee (IANS Movie Preview) - Apr 28, 2012
- 'Iron Man 2' will be bigger, brighter, louder, sexier, stronger, claims director - Apr 21, 2010
- Downey Jr. injured on 'Iron Man 3' set - Aug 17, 2012
- Johansson hooked on to Black Widow - May 18, 2012
- Downey Jr Injured on sets of 'Iron Man 3' - Aug 17, 2012
- Movie Review - Iron Man 2(2010) - May 08, 2010
- Never thought Arthur Miller would follow 'Iron Man 2': Johansson (Interview) - May 09, 2010
- "Iron Man 2" Trailer Creates Sensation Among Fans Of The Series - Dec 17, 2009
- Johansson offered 13 mn pounds for 'Avengers 2'? - Jul 08, 2012
Tags: actors, black widow, don cheadle, footsteps, gwyneth paltrow, hollywood, hollywood actress, iron man, london march, marvel comics, mickey rourke, robert downey, robert downey jr, samuel l jackson, scarlett johansson, sequel, signs