Scarlett Johansson shunned blonde looks due to boredomMarch 4th, 2009 - 1:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 4 (ANI): Actress Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she decided to shun her blonde bombshell looks out of boredom.
The actress, who appears in the guise of Marilyn Monroe as the “face” of the first-ever make-up collection by Dolce & Gabbana, launched this week at Milan Fashion Week, has got her hair dyed in a dark red colour.
“I was bored one day. It was raining. I was with a hairdresser friend and just decided to colour my hair. We experimented with a few shades until we got the right one. I like it,” the Telegraph quoted her as telling as to when she decided to get her hair dyed.
Her brunette appearance has surprised people because she has always emphasized on blonde looks in the past.
“For a long time I”ve had really white-blonde hair. I”m naturally blonde my dad’’s Danish and I was playing up to it. I wanted to act out all those famous blonde icons Lauren Bacall, Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, she said. (ANI)
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Monroe voted greatest blonde of all time - Aug 25, 2010
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Hepburn's hairstyle named most influential ever - May 24, 2011
- Madge looks hotter than girls half her age in sexy D'n'G shoot - Oct 01, 2010
- Michelle Williams To Play Marilyn Monroe In 'My Week With Marilyn' - Oct 11, 2010
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson says shes not like Monroe - Feb 11, 2009
- Naomi Watts 'very scared' about playing Marilyn Monroe in biopic - Jan 27, 2011
- Watts scared about playing Marilyn Monroe - Jan 28, 2011
- Katy Perry shows off her pink colored hair - Aug 03, 2011
- Katie Price back to her blonde best - Dec 12, 2010
- Women going blonde to boost confidence amid recession woes! - Jul 02, 2009
Tags: actress, amp, appearance, blonde bombshell, blonde hair, boredom, dad, danish, dolce amp gabbana, grace kelly, guise, hairdresser, lauren bacall, london march, long time, marilyn monroe, milan fashion week, red colour, scarlett johansson, shades