Scarlett Johansson scraps tour to promote albumMay 26th, 2008 - 6:35 pm ICT by admin
Washington, May 26 (ANI): American/Danish actress and singer Scarlett Johansson has decided not to go ahead with the tour to promote her new album Anywhere I Lay My Head.
Johansson, who recently admitted to suffering from stage fright, released her debut album last week (19May08), a collection of Tom Waits covers.
The Matchpoint star, had been rumoured to be considering playing at a music festival this summer (08), but has now ruled any future gigs and does not have any plans to follow up the LP with any live dates.
“It’s purely a hobby for her. Now that she’s engaged as well (to actor Ryan Reynolds) the opportunities seem to have become even more limited,” Contactmusic quoted a spokesman for Johansson’s record label Warner Music as saying. (ANI)
- Sandra Bullock laughs off Ryan Reynolds romance rumours - Jan 18, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson dismisses Sudeikis romance rumours - Jan 26, 2011
- Third album soon: Scarlett Johansson - May 07, 2010
- Scarlet Johansson, Ryan Reynolds plan to renew wedding vows - Jun 08, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson wants to record her third album - May 06, 2010
- Johansson joins hands with Massive Attack for song - May 25, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson enjoys night out with Justin Long - Jan 28, 2011
- Is Scarlett Johansson going out with Tribes guitarist Dan White? - Dec 19, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson Reportedly Undergoing Betrayal Over Sandra Bullock’s Blossoming Romance ... - Jan 16, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback - Aug 01, 2012
- Did Blake Lively play role in Johansson, Reynolds' marriage split? - Dec 16, 2010
- Johansson not dating British musician - Dec 21, 2011
- Johansson, Penn spotted cuddling in public - May 02, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson jets to Jamaica to escape divorce drama - Dec 18, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson teased for texting her 'sexy husband' - Nov 18, 2010