Scarlett Johansson plans second albumAugust 13th, 2008 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 13 (ANI): American actress Scarlett Johansson is planning to work on a second album, just months after her first music record was released.
Johansson, who released her debut album Anywhere I Lay My Head last in May (08) - a collection of Tom Waits covers, admits that she is eager to do it all over again, even though she has received disappointing reviews from critics.
It was fantastic to do that album. Not only live with that music that I love everyday, but I just worked with such wonderful musicians who are so talented, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
But Johansson has admitted that shes not really in any rush to do the album, as she has yet another career path in mind.
“I would love to do another album. Right now, though, I”d like to focus on developing something to direct,” she added. (ANI)
- Third album soon: Scarlett Johansson - May 07, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson wants to record her third album - May 06, 2010
- Johansson joins hands with Massive Attack for song - May 25, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson hopes to record second album - Dec 17, 2008
- Scarlett Johansson to focus more on direction than second music album - Sep 02, 2008
- Scarlett Johansson launches second music album - Sep 12, 2009
- Lissette Alvarez presents her new album - May 16, 2012
- Johansson confesses to having stage fright - Sep 06, 2009
- Johansson goes behind the camera for music video - Jan 19, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson loses out at Hugh Jackman shirt's auction - Dec 23, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Beth Ditto eager to write songs for Madonna - Jan 29, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson finds being a woman actor difficult - Aug 18, 2008
- Dame Helen Mirren is all praise for Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus - Jun 22, 2010
- Is Scarlett Johansson going out with Tribes guitarist Dan White? - Dec 19, 2011