Scarlett Johansson new face of MangoMay 28th, 2009 - 3:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 28 (IANS) Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson, who is the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s luxurious make-up range, is now set to endorse clothing chain Mango.
The 24-year-old will appear in the autumn-winter 2009 campaign, taking over from Spanish actress Penelope Cruz, who has been representing the brand for the past four seasons, reported telegraph.co.uk.
Before Johansson and Cruz, models Milla Jovovich, Lizzy Jagger, Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova and Claudia Schiffer have done advertising campaigns for Mango.
- Freida Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 02, 2011
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss no more friends? - Sep 26, 2010
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- Kate Moss new face of Mango - Jan 25, 2012
- Naomi Campbell celebrates 25-year career at Dolce and Gabbanab bash - Sep 23, 2010
- Scarlett Outdoes Peaches at Milan - Mar 03, 2009
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- Eva Herzigova was 'intimidated' when she started modelling - Jun 19, 2010
- Original supermodels Claudia Schiffer, Eva Herzigova, Naomi Campbell reunite for nude ad - Aug 29, 2009
- Madonna's boyfriend the new face of Dolce & Gabbana - Jun 19, 2009
- Naomi, Claudia, Eva bare all for new ad - Oct 02, 2009
- Frieda Pinto gets new guardian angel - Mar 03, 2009
- Giorgio Armani helps Haiti - Feb 25, 2010
- Judi Dench receives lifetime achievement award - Nov 09, 2011
Tags: actress penelope, advertising campaigns, autumn winter, claudia schiffer, clothing chain, dolce gabbana, eva herzigova, four seasons, hollywood, hollywood actress, lizzy jagger, mango, milla jovovich, models, naomi campbell, new face, penelope cruz, scarlett johansson, spanish actress, telegraph