Scarlett Johansson hopes to record second albumDecember 17th, 2008 - 1:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): Scarlett Johansson, who released her debut album Anywhere I Lay My Head in May, says that she is hoping to record a second album.
The 24-year-old actress told MTV News that is looking forward to returning to the studio.
“I would love to do another album,” People quoted Johansson, as saying.
Her debut disc, comprising 10 Tom Waits covers and one original tune, “Song for Jo,” received mixed reviews when it was released.
But for the new album, Johansson said that she would like to focus on original material.
“I don”t think I”d do covers, so it”d be a project that I have to dedicate myself to. I feel like that’’s something for the future,” she said.
But Johansson said if she were to do another cover album, she would cover the iconic singer Leonard Cohen. (ANI)
- Scarlett Johansson wants to record her third album - May 06, 2010
- Third album soon: Scarlett Johansson - May 07, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Johansson joins hands with Massive Attack for song - May 25, 2011
- Johansson hates nickname - Dec 18, 2011
- Music industry unpredictable: Kunal Ganjawala - May 29, 2012
- Sacha Baron Cohen not welcome to attend Oscars dressed as 'The Dictator' - Feb 23, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson wants to direct - Apr 02, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson plans second album - Aug 13, 2008
- Wilkinson urges Johansson to stop making ads - Feb 22, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson to focus more on direction than second music album - Sep 02, 2008
- Lady Gaga releases 'The edge of glory' - May 10, 2011
- Gomez doesn't want to talk about Bieber - Jun 26, 2012
- 'The Avengers' to release in 3D - Dec 24, 2011
- Is Scarlett Johansson going out with Tribes guitarist Dan White? - Dec 19, 2011