Scarlett gets diet tips from JeremyMarch 16th, 2012 - 3:07 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 16 (IANS) Actress Scarlett Johansson has been getting diet tips from Jeremy Renner, her co-star in the upcoming movie “Avengers”.
“Jeremy taught me not to eat a large meal before I start a huge fight sequence,” showbizspy.com quoted the 27-year-old as saying. “You eat six small meals a day. That was his advice. I don’t know how he learned that but it works.”
“Avengers”, the Marvel Studios film, distributed and marketed by Walt Disney Pictures, also features Robert Downey Jr, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans in a pivotal role.
The superhero film will release in India April 27 next year, a week before its release in the US.
- 'Avengers' to release in India before US - Dec 08, 2011
- 'The Avengers' to release in 3D - Dec 24, 2011
- Johansson offered 13 mn pounds for 'Avengers 2'? - Jul 08, 2012
- Avengers stuntman Jeremy Fitzgerald injured - Jun 28, 2011
- Mark Ruffalo Playing Hulk In 'The Avengers', Confirmed - Jul 25, 2010
- 'The Avengers'-Ups the bar for superhero franchisee (IANS Movie Preview) - Apr 28, 2012
- Scarlett Johansson in talks with Hollywood bosses over 'Black Widow' - Sep 24, 2010
- Mark Ruffalo is the new 'Incredible Hulk' - Jul 27, 2010
- Downey Jr knocks down Sacrlett Johansson - Sep 26, 2011
- Action, comedy, drama - a summer bonanza for movie-goers - Apr 29, 2012
- 'The Avengers' sequel in 2015 - Aug 18, 2012
- 'Thor' star Chris Hemsworth marries girlfriend Elsa Pataky - Dec 29, 2010
- Chris Evans Appears As Captain America On Magazine Cover - Oct 29, 2010
- Johansson hooked on to Black Widow - May 18, 2012
- Avengers trailer released - Oct 12, 2011
Tags: actress, chris evans, chris hemsworth, co star, diet tips, disney, fight sequence, India, jeremy renner, mark ruffalo, marvel studios, pivotal role, robert downey, robert downey jr, scarlett johansson, walt disney, walt disney pictures