Scarlet Johansson’s second album set for September releaseMay 25th, 2009 - 3:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 25 (ANI): Scarlet Johansson’s second album has reportedly been slated for a September release.
The actress made her debut in the music world with her first album, Anywhere I Lay My Head, with cover versions of Tom Waits songs, last year.
According to USA Today, her second album boasts of a collection of duets with singer/songwriter Pete Yorn entitled Break Up, reports Contactmusic.
Serge Gainsbourg’s 1960s recordings with Brigitte Bardot were said to have played muse for the latest collection, which recorded in 2006 has reportedly taken three years to be released. (ANI)
- Scarlett Johansson to release second music album - May 26, 2009
- Scarlett Johansson plans duet album with Pete Yorn - Jul 29, 2009
- Scarlett Johansson records a song - Sep 06, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback - Aug 01, 2012
- MALLIKA SINGS! WITH BEATLES' FOUNDER SON JULIAN LENNON FOR HISSS SOUNDTRACK - Sep 06, 2010
- Mallika Sherawat makes singing debut with 'Hisss' - Sep 06, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson wants to record her third album - May 06, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson launches second music album - Sep 12, 2009
- Johansson confesses to having stage fright - Sep 06, 2009
- Gloria Trevi presents second single of new album - May 10, 2011
- Cuban singer-songwriter dies - Feb 03, 2012
- Justin Bieber pushed to number two by Adele's '21' - Mar 04, 2011
- Adele matches Madonna's UK album record - Mar 29, 2011
- Mariah Carey Announces The Full Tracklist Of "Merry Christmas II You" - Oct 12, 2010
- Brigitte Bardot inspires Kelly Brook - Jun 06, 2012