Saris In Linen And Georgette To Be Showcased Soon!November 29th, 2010 - 4:57 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
According to reports doing the rounds in fashion circles, designer Hari Anand is going to show a preview of his collection which has been titled ‘Alphabets 2011′ collections, signifying perhaps the great new innovation in the sari with the linen fabric and some high end designs and motifs printed on them to give a more modern and contemporary look and feel to it.
Designer Hari Anand’s linen sari is to be showcased on the 4th of December, at the Gokulam Convention Center where a host of top models are to walk the ramp draped in this great new collection. This linen range of saris are to have motifs designed by the New York based top designer Patti Stren, who has used some very innovative ideas like flirting, going mischievous and fun filled designs on these saris. Each sari will surprisingly weigh only 90 gms.
The Georgette pleated variety will have yards of the fabric pleated very gracefully in very stylish and innovative styles. Each of these Georgette saris will have a price tag beginning from RS. 35,000 and upwards.
So all those of you who have a penchant for saris, get ready to get the latest on this range, watch this space for more!
- Saris with a twist by Kiran Uttam Ghosh (With Images) - Jan 14, 2012
- Sari gets makeover, new look lures Hollywood - Sep 28, 2011
- The drape is reborn - sari gets sexy avatar (With Image) - Mar 01, 2012
- Indian, Sri Lankan models walk the ramp in Kochi's fashion show - Dec 06, 2010
- Pam Mehta offers Floral Fiesta (With Images) - Jan 11, 2012
- GOW actress Huma puts her best foot forward at LFW - Aug 07, 2012
- Pam pays tribute to modern women with spring-summer collection (With Image) - Mar 06, 2012
- Jacqueline dislikes Bollywood celebs on the ramp - Jul 26, 2011
- Rocky S brings curtains down for PFW in a grand way - Nov 21, 2010
- Ritika Bhasin offers multi-purpose trousseau (With Images) - Feb 04, 2012
- Hema Malini, daughter walk down Wills India Fashion Week ramp - Mar 27, 2010
- Wearability factor gets prominence at LFW - Aug 05, 2012
- Payal Kapoor to revive Benaras motifs at LFW (With Images) - Jul 20, 2012
- A collection inspired by Lord Krishna (With Image) - Jun 19, 2011
- When India blended with medieval Turkey at WIFW - Feb 17, 2012