Sarandon undergoes foot surgeryJune 24th, 2010 - 4:26 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 24 (IANS) Actress Susan Sarandon says she had to undergo foot surgery after injuring herself during a charity trip to Haiti in January.
“I recently had foot surgery to fix a problem that was aggravated during the trip to Haiti,” aceshowbiz.com quoted Sarandon as saying. She appeared at the New York premiere of “Great Directors” on crutches.
However, the actress, who also co-owns a New York table tennis club, is taking her hobble in her stride. “I hope to resume serious ping pong (table tennis) training in a few weeks,” she joked.
- Susan Sarandon turns table tennis entrepreneur - Jul 22, 2010
- I am still single, says Susan Sarandon - Jan 23, 2011
- Susan Sarandon filming Ping-Pong docu - Jun 29, 2010
- Susan Sarandon set to bring ping-pong club to London - Oct 16, 2010
- Susan Sarandon single - Jan 23, 2011
- Susan Sarandon's rumoured toyboy laughs off romance reports - Sep 08, 2010
- Susan Sarandon to come up with her own reality show, tentatively titled 'The Magnus Effect' - Jun 20, 2010
- Susan Sarandon and Geena to reunite for 'Thelma & Louise' anniversary - Jun 07, 2011
- China to train foreign ping pong players - Dec 27, 2010
- Susan Sarandon enjoying singledom with late-night outs - Jan 09, 2010
- The latest hip pastime of Hollywood: 'nerdy' table tennis - May 17, 2009
- Sarandon can't work on computer - Jun 29, 2012
- Beckham nails prostitute's claims - Jan 17, 2011
- Meester files lawsuit against mother - Jul 24, 2011
- Susan Sarandon to start table tennis bar - May 13, 2009