Sarah Paulson on the David Letterman ShowMarch 24th, 2009 - 8:45 pm ICT by GD
Sarah Paulson, who made her Broadway Debut in 1993 with, “the Sisters Rosenweig” and best known for her supporting roles in the movies “Down with Love’ and “What Women Want appeared on the David Letterman show, the man who recently married his 20 years long standing girlfriend Regina Lasko, last night.
With a blood hair and red cheeks she was very perky and looking very pretty as well. Om being on the show she said that she was feeling out rightly nervous and that at any moment she might have a stroke or other form of a deadly attack culmination from the nervousness from being on the show. But, thank God, Sarah did not have any strokes during the whole show. Sarah also confessed that she was a bit of hypochondriac.
During the show, the actress did some rather remarkable impersonations of Kathleen Turner, with those signature deep and smoky intonations. In addition, to the impersonations, Sarah also shared some of her experiences with Kathleen Turner. She said that once she had acted in a play directed by turner, and every night before the start of the rehearsals Kathleen would in her famous deep voice would make announcement, instructing the audience to unwrap their candy or gum and switch of their cell phones before the start of the play.
When she did this imitation of Kathleen spot on, it was pretty hilarious and entertaining. Sarah further said that working with Kathleen was fabulous and a lot of fun too and that she loved working with her.
- David Letterman's wife 'forced him to apologise publicly' - Oct 09, 2009
- Julia Roberts grills David Letterman on his secret marriage - Jun 11, 2009
- Penelope is at ease with hypocondriac Woody around - Jul 02, 2012
- David Letterman's Revelation Sparks Controversy - Oct 03, 2009
- David Letterman ties the knot with long-time girlfriend - Mar 24, 2009
- David apologizes to Regina Lasko for cheating on her - Oct 06, 2009
- David Letterman's wife shocked over blackmail scandal - Oct 06, 2009
- Kathleen Turner's Broadway show to close after just 8 performances - Apr 28, 2011
- Kathleen Turner Returning To Broadway Once Again - Jan 22, 2011
- David Letterman blackmail case: TV producer pleads guilty - Mar 10, 2010
- Cher, who slept with Cruise, Beatty & Gene Simmons regrets that she didn't sleep with Elvis & Brando - Nov 13, 2010
- Letterman blackmailed over affairs with female colleagues - Oct 02, 2009
- David Letterman target of $2M extortion plot over flings with female employees - Oct 02, 2009
- Holly Hester And Stephanie Birkitt Leads Letterman To Apologize To Staff - Oct 06, 2009
- Katherine Heigl Smokes on Late Show With Letterman - Sep 29, 2010
Tags: actress, broadway debut, candy, culmination, david letterman, david letterman show, down with love, girlfriend, gum, hypochondriac, impersonations, intonations, kathleen turner, nervousness, red cheeks, regina lasko, rehearsals, sarah paulson, stroke, strokes