Sarah Michelle Gellar strips for charityMay 16th, 2008 - 5:27 pm ICT by admin
London, May 16 (ANI): Sarah Michelle Gellar has posed in the buff for a good cause.
The 30-year-old stunner dressed down to raise funds for skin ailment sufferers, reports the Mirror.
The Buffy the Vampire Slayer star was joined by Jane’s Addiction rocker Dave Navarro, Hairspray actress Amanda Bynes in the nude stunt.
The photoshoot also included Leila Ali, daughter of ring legend Muhammad.
Their saucy shots raised 1,000 pounds in an online auction, with Sarah’s proving the most popular. (ANI)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar back on 'The Ringer' - May 26, 2011
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer to be turned into a movie - Nov 23, 2010
- Sigourney Weaver's 'Alien' role voted top Sci-Fi Woman of all Time - Jun 05, 2009
- Homer Simpson named greatest TV character - Jun 02, 2010
- Megan Fox not the new Buffy The Vampire Slayer, say producers - Jun 16, 2009
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer to be turned into a flick - May 27, 2009
- Sarah Michelle Gellar And Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcomes Baby Daughter - Sep 23, 2009
- Bynes accused of hit and run case again! - Aug 07, 2012
- Amanda Bynes Back To Acting - Jul 24, 2010
- The Rachael Ray Show - Jan 18 - Jan 19, 2010
- "She's The Man" Star Amanda Bynes Retiring From Her Acting Career - Jun 20, 2010
- Amanda Bynes Desires Plastic Surgery To Look Mature - Jun 21, 2010
- Jewelry of India wooing Hollywood celebrities - Jun 12, 2009
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer inspiring women to become witches! - Aug 28, 2008
- Amanda Bynes Bids Adieu To Hollywood - Jun 21, 2010
Tags: actress, addiction, amanda bynes, buff, buffy the vampire, buffy the vampire slayer, charity, dave navarro, hairspray, leila ali, london, mirror, muhammad, online auction, photoshoot, sarah michelle gellar, skin ailment, stunner