Sarah Jessica Parker signs up for ‘The Late Bloomer’s Revolution’November 14th, 2007 - 2:05 am ICT by admin
The tome revolves around a single woman who, after the death of her mother, develops a bond with her father as they both try to get on with their lives in the dating world.
“Gilmore Girls” creator Amy Sherman-Palladino will be helming the movie, which will mark her feature directing debut.
“Character stuff is what I do best, and there is an interesting lady at the center of this who explores a relationship with her father, who’d always been the silent guy in the corner watching TV when her mom was around,” Variety quoted Sherman-Palladino, as saying.
“The humor is key here, and Sarah Jessica is a great comedienne.”
Parker and partner Alison Benson will produce with through their Pretty Matches shingle.
The pic is being developed as part of the joint venture between HBO Films and Picturehouse, which will distribute it. (ANI)
- Parker likely to replace Demi in 'Lovelace' - Jan 30, 2012
- Amanda Seyfried convinced Sarah Jessica Parker to replace Demi Moore in Linda Lovelace biopic - Mar 12, 2012
- Is "Sex And The City" Third Film In The Offering? - Nov 25, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker Moving? - Jun 20, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker may produce 'Prospect Park West' TV series - Jul 07, 2009
- Isla Fisher writes own comedy script - Mar 07, 2011
- Miller to star in 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 07, 2011
- Third 'Sex and the City' movie confirmed - Aug 22, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker hints 'Sex and the City' may not be dead - Oct 11, 2010
- Parker wants family time on New Year's Eve - Dec 30, 2011
- Jolie, Parker named Hollywood's highest paid actresses - Jul 06, 2011
- Parker replaces Moore in 'Lovelace' biopic - Jan 28, 2012
- Weinstein, fashion label Halston split? - Jul 17, 2011
- Simpson's father held for drunk driving - Aug 11, 2012
- Hudgens wants role in 'Sex and the City' prequel - Mar 31, 2011