Sarah Jessica Parker sets her sights on CPW duplexDecember 2nd, 2010 - 6:05 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 2 (ANI): Sarah Jessica Parker has set her sights on a sprawling 21-dollar-million duplex pad for her brood at posh 88 Central Park West.
The actress, who has been house-hunting for almost a year, is even said to have signed a contract.
“This isn’t a done deal yet,” the New York Post quoted a friend as saying.
The building is home to “Saturday Night Live” creator Lorne Michaels.
There would be lots of space if Parker and hubby Matthew Broderick decide to raise their kids there.
“There aren’t many apartments this big, with eight bedrooms, on Central Park West that are on the market. In fact, there aren’t any at all,” said a broker who walked through the apartment.
It boasts a 32-foot living room, and 10-and-a-half foot ceilings but also has a “funky layout.”
It was most recently owned by the philanthropist Laurie Tisch, who has since bought at 834 Fifth Ave. (ANI)
- Parker buys townhouse in New York - Dec 02, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker Moving? - Jun 20, 2010
- Tiger Woods' ex mistress lists Park Ave. pad for $1.95M - Feb 25, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker, hubby nervous about expecting twins - Apr 30, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston to buy two penthouse apartments in New York - Apr 27, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick expecting twins - Apr 29, 2009
- Heidi Klum, Seal 'aren't Brangelina, won't have any more kids' - Jan 31, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston 'purchases $14.95m Village penthouse' - Feb 10, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker may produce 'Prospect Park West' TV series - Jul 07, 2009
- What sort of man women prefer - Oct 04, 2011
- Is the 'Sex And The City' star Sarah Jessica Parker moving? - Jun 20, 2010
- Rumors Surface That Sarah Jessica Parker May Move Into A Bigger Home - Jun 20, 2010
- Sean Parker tipped a waitress $5000 - Oct 04, 2011
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker looking for new house? - Jun 19, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,