Sarah Jessica Parker says Jennifer Hudsons survivingDecember 20th, 2008 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 20 (ANI): Hollywood actress Sarah Jessica Parker has revealed that her Sex And The City co-actor Jennifer Hudson is surviving following family tragedy.
Parker revealed that she has been supporting Hudson as she is in a very difficult situation, and has affirmed Hudson that she will be there whenever she needs her.
Hudson, whose mother, brother and nephew were allegedly murdered by her estranged brother-in-law, has cancelled all her public engagements after the horrific incident.
“I have been in touch with her, just wanting her to know that any little or big thing I can do - I think those of us who love her want to be there for her, to the degree that it’’s appropriate. I don”t know her very well, so it’’s a delicate situation. You don”t want to intrude on a person. But I just keep reminding her that I”m here, whatever that might mean to her. And it’’s an unthinkable situation, really. Unthinkable.” The Daily Star quoted Parker, as telling talk show host Larry King.
Parker revealed that Hudson would be able to recover from the catastrophe, as she is a strong-willed woman.
“The little bit that I would share is just that I think she’’s surviving. I don”t know how a person navigates anything like this. And I think nobody is prepared for something like this. But she is incredibly strong. She is a woman of faith. And I think she is figuring out. I can”t imagine what it must be like for her, Parker added. (ANI)
- Angelina Jolie's daughter is stubborn - Aug 07, 2010
- Parker's son wants to act - Aug 23, 2011
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
- Longoria treasures her good times with Parker - Apr 08, 2012
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- Music is my therapy: Jennifer Hudson - Mar 26, 2011
- Kate Hudson opens up about her pregnancy - Jan 28, 2011
- Rachel Bilson won't strip for films - Sep 28, 2010
- Kate Hudson won't mind surgery in the future - Nov 20, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker not liking idea of 'Sex and the City' prequel - Feb 18, 2011
- Katy Perry's mother wants grandchildren - Feb 16, 2011
- Pregnant Kate Hudson not engaged - Jan 28, 2011
- TomKat homeschool their daughter Suri - Aug 18, 2010
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
Tags: brother, catastrophe, city co, daily star, delicate situation, family tragedy, hollywood, hollywood actress, horrific incident, jennifer hudson, jennifer hudsons, larry king, little bit, london, nephew, public engagements, sarah jessica parker, sex and the city, talk show host, woman of faith