Sarah Jessica Parker, Matthew Broderick welcome twin girlsJune 24th, 2009 - 2:39 pm ICT by ANI
New York, June 24 (ANI): Sarah Jessica Parker and husband Matthew Broderick have become proud parents of twin girls delivered by a surrogate mother.
The twins were born Tuesday to a 26-year-old surrogate mother in Ohio.
Parker and Broderick named the newborns Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge Broderick, reports The New York Daily News.
“Both Hodge and Elwell are family names on Parker’s side,” the power couple said in a statement.
“The babies are doing beautifully, and the entire family is over the moon,” they added.
The surrogate, divorcée Michelle Ross, has been the target of threats and a break-in at her home. (ANI)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Moving? - Jun 20, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker Spotted With Her Twin Daughters - Mar 25, 2010
- Parker wants family time on New Year's Eve - Dec 30, 2011
- Being a mother is a military operation: Sarah Jessica Parker - Apr 03, 2010
- Parker tackles working mom blues - Aug 23, 2011
- Kids can be distracting: Parker - Dec 06, 2011
- We're pretty much hands-on parents: Sarah Jessica Parker - Jul 13, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker planning more kids - Apr 28, 2010
- Parker relies on babysitter - May 17, 2011
- Parker worried about parenthood - Sep 16, 2011
- Parker's son wants to act - Aug 23, 2011
- Parker buys townhouse in New York - Dec 02, 2010
- Jessica Parker is the boss at home - Dec 12, 2011
- How Sarah Jessica Parker juggles career and family - Jan 02, 2010
- Sarah Jessica Parker resumes filming for 'Sex And The City' sequel - Sep 02, 2009
Tags: babies, divorc, elwell, family names, husband matthew, june 24, matthew broderick, michelle ross, new york daily news, newborns, power couple, proud parents, sarah jessica parker, sarah jessica parker matthew broderick, surrogate mother, tabitha, target, twin girls, twins, york daily news