Sarah Harding wants perfect bodyApril 15th, 2012 - 10:34 am ICT by IANS
London, April 15 (IANS) Singer Sarah Harding says she wants a body to die for so that she can show ex-fiance Tom Crane what he’s missing.
The 30-year-old, who recently completed a stint in rehab for alcohol and prescription pill addiction, is currently working hard on getting her ideal figure.
“Sarah has thrown herself into exercise, which has been brilliant for her physically and mentally. She’s become a huge fan of Bikram yoga - sometimes even taking two classes a day - and she’s doing hundreds of sit-ups a day,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“She’s drinking lots of water, cutting out most carbs and is filling up on protein. She says she has more energy and has told pals she no longer craves a drink. She’s determined to have a body to die for and wants to show Tom what he’s missing,” the source added.
- Harding drinks in moderation now - Jul 21, 2012
- Is Sarah Harding back with Tom Crane? - Jul 07, 2012
- Harding finds dating awkward - Jul 22, 2012
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- I drank to numb my depression: Harding - Dec 13, 2011
- Sarah Harding completes rehab stint - Nov 14, 2011
- No dating for Sarah Harding - Jul 15, 2012
- Sarah Harding finds new love? - Sep 05, 2012
- Harding back with beau? - Nov 10, 2011
- Sarah Harding dumps boyfriend - Nov 28, 2011
- Sarah Harding is doing good: Nicola Roberts - Nov 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Sarah Harding spotted with mystery man - Dec 06, 2011
- Sarah Harding was addicted to sleeping pills - Jan 07, 2012
- Harding has been cheated several times - May 16, 2011