Sarah Harding to turn businesswomanJune 27th, 2010 - 2:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 27 (IANS) Girls Aloud star-singer Sarah Harding is preparing to enter the world of business as she wants to “secure her future”.
The singer, who has her own night club, believes that her time in the band won’t last forever. So, she is doing her best to undertake various other ventures to ensure financial security.
“I’m having lots of meetings about things that are in the pipeline for later this year. I invest in property too, I’ve got to make sure that I secure my future. Despite what people think, I do have a business head on my shoulders,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
Girls Aloud went on a hiatus last year and since then, Harding has been busy launching her acting career.
She said: “It’s a transitional period. My mind is at loads of different places at the moment. Being on my own is weird, but it’s definitely more peaceful. I am calmer!”
Her band mates are also working on their own projects. Cheryl Cole is pursuing a successful solo career, as well as sitting on the judging panel of the UK TV show, “The X Factor”. Nicola Roberts has launched her own beauty range, Dainty Doll. Nadine Coyle has been recording her solo album in Los Angeles and Kimberley Walsh has been working as a TV presenter.
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Girls Aloud to regroup without Nadine Coyle - Jul 29, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
Tags: acting career, band mates, business head, businesswoman, cheryl cole, different places, financial security, hiatus, june 27, kimberley walsh, nadine coyle, nicola roberts, night club, sarah harding, solo album, solo career, transitional period, tv presenter, uk tv, x factor